check out the link to know top secrets for preventing & reversing diabetes
Jack is a fifteen year old freshman in high school. He developed a paper sensor that could detect pancreatic, ovarian and lung cancer in five minutes for as little as 3 cents. He conducted his research at John Hopkins University. This research could change the face of cancer and promote early detection. He has been selected as the Intel 2012 ISEF winner and has won awards at multiple national and international math competitions. check out the video.
check out this video. It has 5 million youtube hits. It is a more powerful , informative & passionate speech ever conducted about ethical veganism by Gary yourofsky. His lecture translated into more than 30 languages.
check out his website: www.adaptt.org
Millet is a remarkable source of protein, making it perfect for vegetarian diets. It’s also a good source of niacin, copper, and magnesium. You may want to give millet a try if you are allergic to wheat.. It is a low fat cereal and most of the fats are in the unsaturated form. A few health benefits are:
- Reduces High Glucose Levels in the Blood: Consumption of Ragi based diet is helpful for people with diabetes because of the higher fiber content as compared to rice and wheat. And also reduces starch digestibility and absorption. Recent research has indicated that the regular consumption of millet is associated with reduced risk of type 2 diabetes mellitus. This is mainly due to the fact that whole grains like millet are a rich source of magnesium, which acts as a co-factor in a number of enzymatic reactions in the body, regulating the secretion of glucose and insulin.
- Aids in Weight loss: Fibers in Ragi reduces excess appetite, gives you a feeling of fullness, and the slower digestion rate of the cereal allows you to take less calories. This supports the process of weight loss.
- Acts as a Relaxant: It acts as an excellent natural relaxant and helps to fight anxiety, insomnia and depression. Also helps in treating migraine headaches.
- Acts as a Good Source of Protein/Amino Acids: Ragi is a rich source of amino acids. It helps in repairing tissues, metabolism and muscle coordination. It is also good for blood formation, muscles repair, bone and skin health.
- Lowers Blood Cholesterol Levels: The essential amino acids present in Ragi, help to reduce cholesterol by removing excess fat from the liver, prevents the formation of fat in the liver and this, in turn, brings down the cholesterol level in the body.
- Children’s intake of whole grains like millet and fish has been shown to reduce the occurrence of wheezing and asthma.
- Acts as Remedy for Various Health Conditions: Regular intake of Ragi can prevent many health conditions such as malnutrition, premature ageing and the development of degenerative diseases. Green Ragi is a remedy for blood pressure, heart weakness, liver disease, asthma and lack of milk production during lactation period.
- Millet Nutrition content: 1 cup of cooked millet contain
Carbohydrate (g) 57
Total fat (g) 2.4
Cholesterol (mg) 0
Saturated fat (g) 0.4
Sodium (mg) 5
Monounsaturated fat (g) 0.4
Thiamin (mg) 0.3
Polyunsaturated fat (g) 1.2
Niacin (mg) 3.2
Dietary fiber (g) 3.1
Magnesium (mg) 106
Protein (g) 8
Zinc (mg) 2.2
The World’s Greatest Healing Miracle of
I’d like to tell you the amazing story of how a woman named Madison
Cavanaugh found an astounding therapy that people are calling “the world’s
greatest healing miracle of all time.” She discovered it after 3
members of her immediate family (father, other and sister) were stricken
In a 13-minute video, Madison explains why this simple at-home therapy
could potentially make most drugs and medical treatments unnecessary!
But she warns that since it represents the biggest threat to the
trillion-dollar earnings of the pharmaceutical and medical industries, the
therapy might be suppressed, and you may never find out about it…
Go watch this 13-minute video now to find out about the world’s
greatest healing miracle of all time.
check out here : http://bit.ly/16bOyn5
Lend us your ears and get cure of all your diseases. Just listen Healer’s Baskar talk and follow the simple instructions and get experience of the miraculous healing. There is no need of any medicines, exercises, acupressure, mudras or physiotherapy in this method.
check out the link: www.anatomictherapy.org
Insulin plant (COSTUS IGNEUS (OR )COSTUS PICTUS) is a relatively new entrant to Kerala and India. The plant is a late entrant to Kerala Ayurvedic medicinal herb scene mostly from USA. Insulin plant has not got a Malayalam name yet, except the occasional use of insulin chedy or insulin chedi, where chedy means a plant. The catchphrase of this plant is a leaf a day keeps diabetes away
The plant is characterized by large fleshy looking leaves. It grows very quickly. Propagation is by stem cutting. It grows in slightly shady areas.
Diabetes patients are advised to chew down a leaf in the morning and one in the evening for a month. Allopathic doctors too recommend it and it is found to be effective in bringing blood sugar levels under completely under control. There is also dried and ground powder of the leaves now available in the market.
Costus ingneus belongs to the family zingiberaceae.
(Origin -Florida, USA)
A Magic Cure for Diabetes as never before with proven effects.
Santhimadom Agro Farm has secured these plants from the U.S.A and they are being multiplied using stem cuttings.
Dosage for diabetes patients
1. The patient has to take two leaves per day in the morning and evening and in the evenings for one week. The leaves must be chewed well before swallowing.
2. After one week the patient should take one leaf each in the morning and evening.
3. This dosage should be continued for 30 days.
This medicine is being increasingly prescribed by doctors. In 90 % of the cases diabetes has been found to be curable using this medicine. Just try it for yourself.
Courtesy to mooligaivazam-kuppusamy.blogspot.in